“Kids Love It”
Review of Frostys Fun House

Frostys Fun House
Ranked #2 of 3 Fun & Games in Forfar
More attraction details
Owner description: Frostys funhouse is a kids large ice themed soft play area at the weekends , which caters for children from birth to 12 years , we also provide parties from play parties , shoot out parties and sleepover parties.we also have a cafe serving delicious freshly made food and drinks.Frostys nursery runs from Monday to Friday for children aged three to five years full time and part time places available .fully experienced managers and early years practitioners.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have been using Frosty's Funhouse in Forfar since it opened 5 years ago. My children have all really enjoyed playing there and we have had a few birthday parties there as well. The owner and staff are very friendly and accommodating. The funhouse itself caters for all ages - from baby up to about 10 (although my older boys would still love to come - they are 11 and 12, I feel they shouldn't now, more so they don't injure younger children!) The premises are clean, fresh and welcoming and there is a wide range of snacks and meals to suit all tastes and budgets. The hot food is freshly prepared to order which is preferable. Frosty's does what it says on the tin. It keeps the kids busy for a few hours while I catch up with other Mums or get the rare chance to read a magazine. It definitely gets my recommendation.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Took my children here, they got bored quickly. Not too big or much to do really, also the drinks and food are extortionate! Its £5 for 1 child entrance as it is! NEVER AGAIN

3  Thank Debzywoo
Steve R, Owner at Frostys Fun House, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

As Frostys is based centrally to angus we did not feel it fair to continue baby and toddlers during the Perth and Angus holidays as other customers from other areas wished to visit with older kids , the group in question arrived at 10.50 and paid £4.50 for 1 child over the age of 1 three babies under one were not charged as a good will gesture normally under 1s pay £2.00 if not accompanied by a paying child, the other member of the group arrived 11/2 hrs later and was charged £2 as she did not have any other children with her and did not mention at entry she was with the group. As I am running a business not a charity I do have bills to pay eg. Electricity gas etc I feel £2 is not an excessive amount to pay for 2 hrs in the warmth and comfort of my establishment especially as adults don't pay so 1 baby and up to 4 adults pay £2! where else can you go for £2 these days . Baby and toddlers will resume on Monday the 28th £3 entry which includes a free tea or coffee .

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I started going to Frostys about 4 years ago and I love the atmosphere, staff have always been great with my two girls. Food is expensive wherever u go now so it doesn't bother me. The play frame is brilliant can always see where the kids are. Never had a bad experience to date, and we are going to help celebrate Frostys 5th birthday tomoro! :)

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Generally a reasonable experiance food not great but typical of a kids play area
Reasonable choice of activities and a small football area probably best suited for under 10s
No competition in area though so you have no choice but to travel to Dundee which is worse or Dizzy Rascals in Laurencekirk which is a little better

1  Thank Hotelhalfmylife
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Took my nephew here (1year old) and he absolutely loved it. From an adult perspective I thought it was great, brilliant atmosphere, professional photographer on hand! We ordered lunch and my god I was blown away the cheapness of the price and the quality of the food! Would thoroughly recommend as it would be a great shame to loss the place.

2  Thank Rebecca S