“Well worth a visit”

Ranked #5 of 56 Restaurants in Forfar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have used Tiffins now for about a year, the service is excellent, the food is good, home made fayre and well presented. My 10 month old loves the toast too. The staff are very friendly and always lovely to us, nothing is a problem for them.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stopped for a quick bite on our way back to Fife. Unfortunately i left my new coat and only realised this the next day. I phoned the restaurant who agreed to send it on. Although i offered to send post and package i was told there was no problem. and they would just send it. I received my coat two days later!! thank you for such excellent service and if we are back in Forfar we will drop in.

2  Thank Anne G
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We use this coffee shop regularly during our visits to Forfar.The meals and cakes are consistently good and the staff are always impeccably dressed and efficient.It is a popular venue but the owner and his wife still find time to chat with you and make you feel welcome.All in all a great place to pop in and have coffee and cake or a lunchtime snack.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Looking for a light lunch and decided on Tiffins. Forfar is very fortunate in that there are many outlets for lunch. It's a good few years since we were at Tiffins and I believe it has been under new management for a couple of years. The menu was varied with a really good selection and at first view we thought it was marginally more expensive than other venues in the area. The staff were very prompt and most polite. The food was excellent and we could see the presentation was just that bit better than other places in the area and worth the slightly more expensive cost. The decor would appear not to have changed but still of a good standard. Would recommend.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

A very pleasant coffee shop. Lovely coffee, a good selection of tasty snacks. Staff very pleasant and friendly.

Been to Tiffins? Share your experiences!