“Heavenly”

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Carnoustie
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Due to us having a 6 mth baby at home we decided that a takeaway would be the best option for all concerned. We phoned, ordered and were given a time to collect with the promise that should it be ready earlier that we would be contacted which we were. I was surprised at the warmth and character of this small restaurant and the very nice lady who had everything named and piping hot ready to takeaway. Once home the food was still lovely and hot and very, very tasty. I am very much looking forward to returning to this restaurant for a sit down meal where we can enjoy the whole experience.

• Visited July 2014

“Taste Experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary here this evening, this was the first time we had been in even tho we stay round the corner, what can I say, but delicious and mouthwatering food, excellent service and very reasonably priced, portion sizes are just right and the range of authentic Thai cuisine is very good, all food cooked fresh to order. Even being the only customers at the time did not detract from the pleasant atmosphere in this place, highly recommend and we shall be back.

“Would go every night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

We came here for an impromptu meal out and all I can say is I wish I could have ate all of my dinner! It was so Devine I was making the noises people should save for private! I had chicken satay starter and it was lovely but the yellow curry? Best I've ever had! Ever. I had coconut rice with it and was a heavenly combination! I like that they garnish with chillies should you want a little bit of heat. I only wish I could cook as good! The wine list although small is very good, having vouvray and Viognier is great as we love both! I have to say I was very sad when I was full. I really recommend the Thai kitchen, if you don't go here then you are mad! The food is amazing to say the least! Good prices as well we wish we could go every night!

St. Andrews, United Kingdom
“Trip to Carnoustie from St Andrews”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

This was our first visit to the Thai Kitchen in Carnoustie The surroundings are quite basic but clean.The food is tasty and wonderful as everything is freshly cooked and delicious. We all thoroughly enjoyed the evening.The lady who took our order and saw to our needs was pleasant mannered and efficient.We would certainly recommend this small restaurent.

“Thai-riffic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

We were a little apprehensive about our first meal in this local restaurant as have heard mixed reviews about it. We needn't have worried though as my partner and I enjoyed a beautifully cooked, full of flavour meal. Good choice of wines and the prawn crackers on arrival were a nice touch. So glad we decided not to bother with starters - stuffed! Service was great and, although it wasn't cheap, it wasn't overly expensive. Definitely worth a visit and we will certainly be back! Fabulous.