The food was great and the waitresses were very attentive and helpful, however I was very shocked by what I saw in the kitchen! A young cook blowing bubble gum whilst putting food in the microwave and another one pouring himself a beer! I saw this with my own eyes so not nonsense JulieS witnessed! I have not written negative reviews on every place, only two, the other two very positive and based on my visit to Carnoustie so they are based on fact!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.