“old fashioned hospitality”

Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Carnoustie
Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Corner Hotel Restaurant is a family run establishment open to non-residents. All our food is cooked to order from fresh local ingredients. We also specialise in meals for people with special dietary needs i.E. Celiac which is also cooked to order. . We also cater for birthday, christenings,anniversary etc parties. If you look at out facebook page you will see we also dress our restaurant for small wedding meals at a reasonable cost.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

welcoming, and serving traditional fare with healthy portion sizes and well cooked. would recommend if in the area.

There are newer reviews for corner hotel restaurant

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I returned to The Corner for a short break before Christmas.Once again I had fantastic food from breakfast (freshly cooked to order) to dinner on 2 nights ,one of which was Xmas dinner.My Xmas dinner was beautifully presented (I chose the steak and it was succulent the whole way through!) the vegetables and sides were wonderful too,I had the tempura prawn starter,light crispy batter very tasty.My only complaint was that I had absolutely no room for dessert and had been looking forward to it since I saw the Xmas menu a few weeks ago :-).Once again compliments to the staff for whom nothing is too much trouble.Very much looking forward to my next visit in the New Year

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Our pool team had our christmas night out here. Our 2 course meal was the best meal ive ever had in a restaurant . The portions were large and the rib-eye steak was amazing. Great care must have went into organising our meal for 8 people, the food was all served at the same time and all served hot. My compliments to the chef and waiting staff. Would definitely recommend and will be going back myself.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food was excellent, freshly and beautifully cooked. The staff were attentive but not intrusive. Altogether a wonderful meal and generous helpings.

2  Thank Elizabeth R
cornerhotel1, Owner at corner hotel restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thankyou so much for your kind review.. it does make a dfference to our business when customers take that little time to put a review on.. we are so glad you enjoyed everything and we hope to see you again.
Thankyou
Carol & Irene

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great food, drinks and staff! I recommend the place very much! Wouldn´t miss it for the world when you are in Carnoustie!

2  Thank Per M