“Great room and even better food”

The Town House Hotel Arbroath
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Arbroath
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Booked this hotel at teh last minute and was not sure what to expect. When it was Ogstons it was always really empty looking inside. Well it was buzzing and tables were all resrved. Room was really clean and bed very comfortable. Booked a table for dinner. Food was amazing and the fajitas were teh best I had ever tasted.
Overall excellent value for money and we will be back

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank myrob

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Went for lunch here yesterday with my friend and our kids. They have a small area with some kids toys and a tv for them which is good to keep them occupied while waiting for their lunch, (I did notice a sign asking for donations of toys for the area.) I good idea I think would be to have some crayons and colouring pencils and some paper or colouring in pictures for the kids too . I had the chicken curry which was lovely followed by the dairy milk cheesecake both portions were large. The kids sausages , beans and chips meal seemed to me to be made with real butcher sausages which my daughter loved , (think the kids meals would be best served on a slightly bigger plate, easier for kids to cut up sausages etc) . Came away very satisfied and was full for hours after no space for tea !! Will visit again ! (We were just over £63 for 2 adult meals , 3 kids meals, 5 soft drinks, 1 spritzer and 5 puddings ).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2013

what can i say me and my partner went out for a meal here and it was Great i mean everything about it was just Great and value for money 3 courses for £14 and the size of them were huge Arbroath has been crying out for a place like this for years and now graeme and his staff have cracked it my advice to everyone is if your in Arbroath or even Angus this hotel is worth a visit keep up the good work guys !!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went to the town house for my mums birthday and all I can say is it was excellent , service was great, food was great, overall a very good dining experience and my mum really enjoyed her birthday would definitly recommend this place for any occasion and definitely have the cheesecake it's very yummy!!! :0)

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Stayed here in 2011 for a work overnight trip. I also ate here. The food was good, the beer was good and the accomodation was good. I had no complaints at all. The lift wasn't working when I stayed there so we had to access our room via the back stairs. It wasn't a problem though. The room was quite warm so we had to open the window so we could sleep more comfortably. I was sharing a twin room with a colleague. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Husband and I stayed fri and sat. A great weekend with polite staff, good food and very comfortable rooms. Breakfast okay, nothing amazing but nothing wrong either.

Great place to stay and very central for a boozy weekend.

Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Glenmoy123
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Stayed on business last mid week. This hotel has everything that I require whilst on working trip, free wi-fi, fast service, good breakfast, sky HD and it couldn't be more central.
Bedrooms are not the biggest but are well decorated and very clean.
I would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arbroath
Carnoustie Golf Course Hotel
#1 of 3 in Arbroath
Balnabrechan Lodge B&B
Balnabrechan Lodge B&B
#2 of 2 in Inverkeilor

Been to The Town House Hotel Arbroath? Share your experiences!