“visiting family in scotland”

Greenbrae Farmhouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Peterhead
Greenbrae Farmhouse
Ranked #3 of 15 Peterhead B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stayed 5 nights with Allan &Beverley and were really made welcome.Everything about our stay was excellent.My wife had a massage which she thoroughly enjoyed and I had a lovely cooked breakfast each day. I would not recommend a visit to people who are on a strict diet !

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Terry L

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Have always stayed at hotels when visiting relatives in the area but thought I would try out a b&b ... I am SO pleased I did. Beverley and Allan did everything to make us feel welcome. Breakfast is included in the very reasonable price... And Beverley went out of her way to make us both a full vegetarian breakfast... And to include gluten free biscuits with the coffee/tea in the room. It was warm, very very clean, comfortable and one of the friendliest places I have ever stayed. Beverley also runs an aromatherapy business from the farmhouse and was kind enough to fit us in at short notice. What is there not to like? (Perhaps the low pressure from the shower but that is a small price to pay for everything else... And they are looking into sorting this)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank normansfletcher
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed for two nights while visiting relatives in the area - had a lovely time and will back.

Great rooms - very comfy beds and decorated really nicely. Beverly and Allan were both fantastic hosts - we felt very welcome and enjoyed our time.

I also had an aromatherapy massage with Bev, to try to sort out a knot in my shoulder - this was also excellent - very relaxing.

I am also on a gluten free diet, and even this was no trouble for Bev and Allan, who even got me in special biscuits!

The only thing that stopped this being 100% perfect was the shower, which I struggled to keep at a constant temperature - but on the whole a fantastic gem of a B&B. Thanks for having us!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed for one night on business. Greenbrae is located in a pleasant, peaceful rural spot with no immediate neighbours. The twin-bedded room was good-sized and comfortable with a clean & tidy en-suite bathroom. Allan & Beverley were perfect hosts, made sure I was settled in for the night, then provided an excellent breakfast the next morning.
The reviews for Greenbrae are spot-on and I will definitely try and stay here again when I'm next working in the area.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stayed here for a night on business when I couldn't get into my regular hotel.

Beverley did warn me that they only had a twin room left with standard size single beds (which may have been an issue due to my height!), but once I'd fallen asleep the bed was comfy enough that I didn't fall out of it or stir again til morning!

Nice breakfast cooked by Allan, and good quality stuff too!

The room was very well equipped, and a nice touch to have a bottle of water available too. I'd be more than happy to make a return visit, and would definitely recommend Greenbrae to anyone else looking for accommodation in the Peterhead/Fraserburgh area.

Room Tip: 2 doubles and a twin available - I don't think you would have any issues at all if you decided t...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank thetallguy67
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed for one night in May. Beverley and Allan we very helpful and friendly and made us feel very welcome. The room was very spacious and comfortable with everything we needed. The breakfast was fabulous. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We had a fabulous time. Not only they were the only ones who answered our phone call back... but we had a great surprise arriving there.
The place is nicely & tastefully decorated. The price is great for such a nice, quite and quality place. The proprietor, Allan and Beverley, were superb. Kind and thoughtful, they were nice and know the right balance to have with their guests without feeling uncomfortable or intruded. The B&B has a separate space to relax and although this is definitely a B&B, it feels really comfortable. Last but not least, the breakfast was great with fresh fuits, juices, nice cooked breakfast, cereals, muffins, croissant or else depending on the day etc... All in all, it is a great place to stop by if you are planning to visit this area or are just in this area!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peterhead
Saplinbrae Hotel & Lodges
#2 of 15 in Peterhead
Palace Hotel
Palace Hotel
#5 of 7 in Peterhead

Been to Greenbrae Farmhouse? Share your experiences!