Recently visited this hotel. Rather tired looking although some work seems to be ongoing .The executive room allocated was recently painted but needed a good dust. Found a sock from a previous visitor on the floor! Radiator was constantly on full due to spare part not having arrived. Got a change of room which was appreciated and rest of stay went not too badly.. Breakfast was mediocre and was cold by the time you started to eat. All in all a very overpriced room with breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterside Hotel is a purpose built hotel situated on the north east coast of Scotland, in one of the major fishing ports - Peterhead. Set in its own widespread gardens on the banks of the estuary of the River Ugie, the hotel offers breathtaking scenery and is conveniently located for Trump International Golf Links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swallow Waterside Hotel Peterhead
- Waterside Inn Peterhead
- Swallow Waterside Peterhead
- Britannia Waterside Hotel Peterhead, Scotland