Britannia Waterside Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Palace Hotel(Peterhead)
Printworks(Peterhead)
View Hotel
Kilmarnock Arms Hotel(Cruden Bay (Port Erroll))
St Olaf Hotel(Peterhead)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is our 4th time here celebrating the New Year and every stay we have not been disappointed. The food is delicious, the staff very friendly and so helpful, and the package is so reasonable for what is included.
Britannia are refurbishing the hotel which will take time, so be patient previous trippers. We certainly will be there seeing 2015!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Spent 3 great nights at this hotel over the hogmanay period and all I can say is this is 1 of the most friendly places I have ever been to everything from the staff to the food were 1st class and could not be faulted in any way. A live band ( head2head) played during the festivities and they were top notch really entertaining , the firework display on 31st midnight was great as well. Special mention must go to the chefs for the Hogmanay banquet which was magnificent a credit to the hotel. I will most certainly be booking again as it could not be faulted in any way.

Mike and Fiona Ogg

Room Tip: I know there is a refurbishment program ongoing so if you book ask for 1 of the recently refurbed rooms as they are really nice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mikeogg
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Just arrived home from a truely great new years break. Our room had just be reburbished to a good standard. The staff were just amazing, so friendly, nothing was too much trouble, and above all the food was excellent. the whole package was faultless. Will defo be booking again for next Hogmanay break.

1  Thank Kim G
Reviewed January 2, 2014

DEAR SIR ,my wife and myself and two other friends stayed at this hotel for a new years break,and we really enjoyed our selves,the food was terrific and the staff were so friendly ,as they went out of their way to make sure that our stay was a pleasant one,nothing seemed to be any bother to them,big thanks to the hotel manager and her staff for all you did for us to Karen HIGGINS quiz master ,sorry we didnt win and last but not least to the band HEAD 2 HEAD for great music ,so to all the staff all the best for 2014 from kate and fobby in keith.

2  Thank 289Whisky10
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Waterside in Peterhead for a month whilst working in the area. This place is a shambles, was here about 6 months ago and can safely say there is no inprovement, in fact it's probably worse. I recommend they provide residents with power tools such as grinders or maybe even chain saws to cut through the sausages served for breakfast, they really are that tough! The T.V in my room was a throwback from the 70's,if you come here I hope you enjoy seeing duck tape cos there's so much on the carpets and in the rooms that I felt like a Duck King! Basically do yourself a favour and book into the Buchan Braes or the Palace because this place is a bit like a prison camp, if you're paying with your own money then go elsewhere , you've been warned!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business