“Nicest family ever!”
Review of Trinity Manse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banff
Trinity Manse
Ranked #2 of 13 Banff B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed in Trinity Manse B&B when I was on a 10 week placement in Banff. I was there for 4-5 nights every week. Tracy and her family made me feel so welcome - like part of their family! My double room was a lovely ensuite with tea and coffee making facilities and a TV. It was a perfect place to stay and nothing was too much bother for Tracy. I would definitely stay here again if I was ever in Banff.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
tracy k, Owner at Trinity Manse, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

thank you so much for the wonderful review you have left for us. I am delighted that you and your family had a lovely stay here.
You and your family are wonderful and was a delight having you stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you and your family again. :)

Take Care

Tracy

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed at Trinity Mance whilst on a nursing placement at the hospital in Banff for around 3-4 days a week for about 3 months. Needless to say i never even considered staying anywhere else in Banff.
I was looked after very well, scrambled eggs and toast and full english breakfasts at 6am - i don't know how she does it! Tracy and her family are lovely, warm and welcoming people who made me feel so at home and almost like part of the family.
My room was perfect, comfy bed, fluffy dressing gown, and ensuite was lovely, always immaculately clean!
Honestly can't fault the place and if i ever needed to go back to Banff, Trinity Manse is where i'd stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
tracy k, Owner at Trinity Manse, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Thank you for the lovely review Lara,
It was a pleasure you staying here.
We all hope to see you soon, Tracy

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed here with my family and found this very easy to find... only building with a front garden in the whole street so very easy to see. lovely clean room.. our room was a family room and was indeed a huge room, was served a splendid breakfast also.. many thanks to all and shall be back very soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This delightful guest house is well placed in Banff and the hosts Tracy and her wonderful family assist you with planning your day and supplying a great breakfast in the morning to get you started.

The room is large with a separate bathroom just for the room.

I really can't praise this guest house and service enough and look forward to visiting again soon.

Thanks again for a lovely stay

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stayed at this guest house for a weeks stay when on holiday...
was charged a brilliant rate on the room.
fantastic room, fantastic host and super breakfast... thanks so much to tracy and the family.
will deffo visit again soon

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay at Trinity Manse. Tracy could not have been more helpful and recommended a few fantastic local eateries. The accommodation itself was perfect; our room was spacious, clean and of a very high standard. The bed was comfortable and not hard at all, I'm not sure what previous reviewers were referring to. Breakfast in the morning was lovely; a great choice and standard. I will definitely be returning to Trinity Manse.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The establishment is rated as four stars, so I'm reviewing it as a four star establishment. That's why it only gets two blobs on the scale here.

We had a great welcome from Tracey, very friendly, nothing too much trouble. We liked that. She gave us recommendations to eat in the evening, reminded us to park over the road to avoid the traffic wardens, but that's the end of the good reports.

Beds: hard as hard can be.

Window: I gave up fighting the inner glazing (heavy as lead) so I never found out if the window opened. Probably just as well since the main road is noisy.

TV: A previous guest had played with it and messed the tuning up. We had to retune it. A small point, but a 4* establishment would have checked. It's a minute screen and one heck of a way from the beds, though.

Ensuite: The toilet appears not to be fixed to the floor. Sit down and it wobbles alarmingly. The room appeared to be unheated, and was cold in AUgust. I'd not enjoy it in the winter.

Everything about the room could be brought to 4* standard with some investment. It was just plain tired.

Breakfast: Four star establishments should never, not ever, serve catering sausages.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
tracy k, Manager at Trinity Manse, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for your comments, regarding your visit to Banff and the Trinity Manse guest house. All of our rooms have been newly decorated. We have secondry glazing to stop the noise from the main road (which can't be helped) and also for my familys safety. the windows are heavy because they are sash windows, we could of assisted you to open them if you had asked. The heating in the house is always on, maybe you didnt see the termostat on the radiator. As for the breakfasts, all our meat is from the local butchers.