“Good quality Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The food is very rich and of an exceptional quality.

My only issue is that its so busy there is a constant rush of staff milling around. Sadly this does not make the most relaxing setting.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,780)

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We have known this place for the last 6.5 years and it has never failed to satisfy our taste buds. My fiancee first brought me to Rustico on our very first date when we were still in University. Over the years, we have gone back for their Cozze and the Marinara pasta or main course. The serving is value for money and the taste is out of this world. Whenever our family visit from abroad, we have brought them to Rustico and over the years, they have always insisted on revisiting this place. Recently my fiancee and I have had to relocate elsewhere and we decided we would have a meal with our friends here. Unfortunately, I miscalculated the number of people attending and we ended up with more people than what we had originally booked. The restaurant was having a few other events going on at the same time but they made an effort to accommodate us, which was very kind and nice of them. We all had a great time and it was particularly very sad for us to have to leave Aberdeen. But this is a place definitely worth visiting and all friends of ours whom have had to visit Aberdeen for leisure or work purposes have been recommended to this place and they have all given us very favourable feedbacks!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Nice wine great food and friendly officiant staff! It's was my first visit and I will definitely be going back, there are lots of dishes that I NEED to try!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I visited Rustico for the first time recently, I had heard great reviews from friends and was thrilled when we were finally able to get a table there! Although it's a great restaurant and the food was nice, I wouldn't have said it was the 'best'. It's a huge restaurant and very busy the majority of the time, the night we went we were seated on the top floor which was practically empty, I felt like the service could have been a bit better, we waited quite a while to order and then for the table to be cleared. The food itself was lovely though, plenty to choose from on the menu - slightly expensive but probably worth it from the quality of food.
I think because I had heard such amazing things about this restaurant I had high expectations, I was slightly disappointed with my own experience but it wouldn't stop me from returning.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

What a wonderful surprice!! Genuine Italian cusine in Aberdeen. This is not a joke. I have been in and out of Aberdeen 10-15 times over the last 8-10 months, And I have not been introduced or been able to locate this restaurant, but thankfully I got the honers and was introduced today!

The restaurant is much larger on the inside than what it looks like from the outside, but such a wonderful Italian atmosphere. Staff was so motivated and helpful. Super menu and wine selection, competitive and high quality. Serving as ordered and at the same time. Speachless.

I've just been two weeks in Italy, if if they just could offer this quality/price range, I would be happy.

Looking forward to many visits to Rustico over the coming months. Congratulations!