“Best Italian i've been to!!”
Review of Rustico

Rustico
Ranked #15 of 691 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Meal was incredibly tasty, had profiteroles for pudding which I think have been the best I've ever tasted! Service was very good. Will definitely go here again, I just wish it wasn't so expensive!

There are newer reviews for Rustico

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Visited with colleagues on a Tuesday evening. Our floor was packed, with several large tables - so was quite noisy and we could hardly hear ourselves speak ! Service was good, albeit the waiters was almost running past us at some points it was so busy. But despite being packed, our food came out in good time, and was all delicious. Some of my colleagues has the specials which they said were amazing. Easy to see why this place has remained so popular.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Dropped in with a colleague for an evening meal and found a queue of people waiting to be seated (on a Wednesday). Expecting to be turned away we were found a table in a very busy restaurant and served pretty quickly for such a bustling place. Service was excellent, house wine very good and my favourite dish spaghetti carbonara was amazing. Will be back with the wife.

1  Thank Robswife88
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Visited this restaurant on a recommendation and had a lovely meal. The staff are very attentive, food was delicious and the atmosphere is lively with other dinners chatting. Will definitely be back. Food is reasonable price for Aberdeen .

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I had been going to Rustico's for years and swore by it every year me and my partner went there for Valentines day.
February 2013 on Valentines Day me and my partner arrived at Rustico's as I am allergic to cheese I am very limited to what I can eat so I always have the Meatloaf which is something I have been having for a very long time from Rustico's. As normal I ordered the Meatloaf but when it came round it was covered in cheese I asked the waitress why it didn't mention cheese on the menu and also asked why they have decided to put cheese on it after all this time without consulting anyone. She went back to the chef and said my food could not be replaced as the Meatloaf was cooked the day before. I was then asked to pick something else from the menu and the waitress despite me saying I wanted a few minutes to decide stood at the table the whole time.
I picked a chicken dish with a spaghetti and it was very average could have easily made something like that in the house. My partner had lasagne which she said was very very poor and wouldn't have again. I thought surely the desserts couldn't be that bad so I ordered they were ok nothing special but far better than the mains.
When asking for the bill you normally are giving Limoncello this is something which is given to every customer and on this occasion everyone else near us was being offered and yet we didn't get offered so I paid the bill and just left.
I sent Rustico's two emails which they never had the decency to reply to which is appalling considering I could have been in hospital had I not noticed the cheese.
This used to be my favourite place and had swore by it for years but I will never go back again after the awful service.

8  Thank David M