“si' stata 'o primmo ammore... e 'o primmo e ll'ùrdemo sarraje pe' me!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ciao Napoli

Ciao Napoli
Ranked #74 of 658 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Livadia, Tilos Island
“si' stata 'o primmo ammore... e 'o primmo e ll'ùrdemo sarraje pe' me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

"Ciao Napoli" - you are the first love... and the first and last you will be for me! I have been here on various occassions through the years, and I can sincerely say that it is indeed my fav Italian restaurant in Aberdeen. The place is cool, well decorated and modern. Last Tuesday, I was here with my flatmate for dinner, and I had the pork chop marinated with lemon and rosemary, Neapolitan sausage chargrilled with friarielli and potatoe... was superb (I want more now thinking of it!); while my friend had the lasagna "to die for"! I'll give you an advice, if you are not sure what wine would go nice with your meal, simply ask either the manager, or senior member of staff - you'd never be disappointed! Great service and good value for money, very highly recommended!

• Visited December 2013

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I was Saturday for dinner with my husband.
The appetizer was great, tasty pasta and fresh fish.
Staff very friendly and smiling.
Super recommended !!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Edyn69
Aberdeen, Scotland
“It used to be the best......what happened?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

My fiancée and I booked here for a pre-theatre dinner. We were disappointed.

The wine and service was good but unfortunately the food was a let down so much so that my partner did not want to pay for her meal and that is a first! The venison escalope was on a bed of dry rocket and that was it. Literally! Not worth the £18 price tag.

When we mentioned this to the waitress and the manager got involved he tried to turn it around on us to be the bad guys. We tried to give some constructive criticism but I think it fell on deaf ears and it all got a bit stroppy. Not very professional.

This used to be our favourite place to dine and we did so frequently.

Will we be back? I don't think so, there are better Italian restaurants in town who have stepped up the competition.

1 Thank RandR2005
Insch, United Kingdom
“A sad lunch.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I've been here before a few months ago and on that occasion couldn't praise it highly enough, in fact I was moved to do so, here, on this site.
Today, I thought I'd go again for a trial of their lunch menu and was very, very disappointed. The soup was pea and ham, which I didn't think was an Italian dish, followed by a tasteless pizza. The senior man for that day was quite direct and loud and never smiled.
A complete contrast to my last visit. Things seem to have changed., which is a shame. I'm not sure if I should go again and, as a result of today's performance, can't recommend it to anyone.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Graham K
Edinburgh
“Really lovely experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here with my daughter who is studying in Aberdeen. We decided on here instead of her other favourite Italian restaurant and whilst not cheap it was excellent . Great staff. friendly service and the food was just superb. Will definitely return.

• Visited October 2013