“Yummy”

Ranked #5 of 691 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The food here is really delicious and have enjoyed ever since I can remember. The Turkish theme is great and enjoyable for both meat-eaters and veggies.

2  Thank Findlay33
There are newer reviews for Nargile

Reviewed December 17, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here and it was excellent. Our table was groaning with food - lots of tasty treats. The service was very good and the waitress explained all the various dishes to us.
Will definitely return.

3  Thank Granderbob
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Although we werent looking for turkish food, it seemed to be one of the only restaurants who serve food after 9pm. However, this was definitely a great choice!! the meal was exquisite! We couldn't believe how every dish was so excellent. Hummus AMAzING, A dish with chicken, pitta and yoghurt PHENOMENAL, warm chicken salad with honey & mustard INCREDIBLE ! Turkish coffee was also a great way to end the meal. Staff was so polite and friendly. I will definitely return! The good reviews that this place got are honestly very well deserved!!

2  Thank maltabackpacker
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The stuff is really nice, food is a bit pricy but sooo worth it! Represents greatly the Mediterranean cusine. Would highly recommend it and the staff are also very nice

2  Thank Nickay35
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Came here for dinner with an open mind, and was blown away! Fabulous food, great service and friendly staff. My husband and I shared a meze platter for a starter and it was so tasty!! I can't remember what our main courses were, but I remember it was all really yummie! And the wine was nice. The only drawback was that the place was packed, so it was quite noisy. But the food was so good, it was worth it :-)

1  Thank GunnHa