“Another fantastic night with Rob and his team”
Review of La Tasca - Aberdeen - CLOSED

La Tasca - Aberdeen
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Just back from this wonderfull place and this time with some great friends, I highly recommend anyone to try this place. I recommend the pollo de something or other just tell them the chicken balls which melt in the mouth or try the 2 mini hamburgers which are so succulent. the food is great but no where near as good as the caramel liqure which just tops off the night. I try to come here as often as I can be it a family meal or romantic evening we are never dissapointed! tonight rob and the team yet again excelled! well done.

2  Thank George C
There are newer reviews for La Tasca - Aberdeen

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I went to La Tasca as it had been 3 years since my last tapas bar foray!

The interior is typical La Tasca, fairly rustic and cosy.

The service was initially good, quick and efficient but the restaurant let itself down slightly when they delivered my food order to the wrong table. It gave me an extra 15 minute wait, as they recooked my order!

As I expected, the Tapas was tasty and filling.

If you like Tapas you can't really go wrong with La Tasca, providing your food gets to the right table that is :)

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We were in on a quiet afternoon before payday. Which was good for us as service was quick and friendly and the food was good value and tasty. We opted for the fixed price lunch menu and we still struggled to choose. If had been on regular menu would have spent a fortune as would have ordered too much. The food arrived looking authentic,hot and tasted good. Remembering that this is a chain it did exceed my expectations.

2  Thank aberdeenbigeater
Reviewed February 4, 2013

we visited on a friday evening on pay weekend, and the place was rather quiet. i was the first out of a party of 6 to arrive. i was greeted by a pleasant waitress, however once she had seated me she failed to offer me a drink and i had to wait a while for her to do so. i ordered a strawberry mojito, which wasnt on the menu but they agreed to make for me. when it arrived and it had no mint in it, i asked for some only to be told they had substituted it for the strawberry - ehm, thats a daiquri then. sounds picky, but i feel if they are to have a cocktail menu then the bar staff should understand mixology a bit better. wine and food selection was nice and the food came promptly. i was rather disappointed in my chicken dish which i was supposed to be sharing, as it contained only one small lump of chicken. my prawns and calamares were lovely though.
the part that ruined our evening was during the ordering of dessert. one of our party had gone to the toilet and therefore missed the dessert order. we felt this wasn't a problem and he went to the bar to ask for his to be added on. no problems there. Then, our original waitress came back and rudely stated to him that he "hadn't even been there" so thats why she hadn't taken his order. it was as if she was accusing him of complaining, which he wasn't at all. even so, if he had, this is poor customer service. I work in the restaurant business myself and would never speak to customers like that and if i did, my managers would discipline me. very disappointing. a 15% service charge was added to our bill but we only left 7.5% as we were disappointed with the service and the charge did not reflect it. again, i would not normally do this but the way the waitress spoke to my friend was embarrassing. a let down to an otherwise pleasant evening.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

A spanish restaurant in aberdeen. You can eat many types of
Tapas.I would recomend to have 2 or 3 tapas because the quantity
Is not so much.It is possible have paella but you have to wait at least 20 min. I had two kind of tapas
And tilical spanish ham for starter (very tasty). I had sangria also, I would reccomend it.I spent 22 pound, which is a reasonable price.