“The best Garlic bread in the world!”

Rendezvous at Nargile
Ranked #22 of 723 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Having drove past it for years, we finally stopped by on a sunny Saturday afternoon after a hard day's shopping. Very light & airy inside with the sun streaming in. Very helpful staff and although the menu choice is limited by day, there is more than enough choice.

I'm not big on Greek food although my wife is so I had their hamburger which was lovely. The burger is not home made, but at least they were honest enough to say so. However, it was nicely cooked and the rest of the plate was lovely. My wife had loads of Greek things which I can't pronounce, let alone spell, and she loved it all.

However, our whole visit was taken to a new level by their cheesy garlic bread starter. I love my garlic bread - not like - I LOVE garlic bread and have eaten it all over the world in hundreds of places so believe me when I tell you that the Rendezvous cheesy garlic bread is quite simply the BEST I HAVE EVER EATEN! I would drive for miles just to eat that on it's own (Shame it's fattening)

Anyway, great staff; great location & nice food & wine. Awesome garlic bread!!

We will be back

1  Thank Warren1212

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Order mezze - it keeps coming. Let the wine and beer flow. Don't worry because the company is paying.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Absolutely loved this place. Lovely attentive staff. Nice ambience. Food absolutely amazing. We had the meze which was fantastic and we were stuffed. Would highly recommend. Was very busy but it quietened down after 10pm.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This restaurant is a short walk from my home and is a great place to go when you can't face the centre of town. The mezes are always delicious and we usually order a couple of starters in addition. On my most recent visit, my friend and I shared a meze and a main of the Kuzu kus kus. The lamb was delicious and literally melting off of the bone in a lovely tomatoe sauce. There was so much of it we couldn't finish it as much as we would have liked. There is always a good wine selection and the service is attentive and friendly. Definitely a wee gem of a place.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My family and I come here regularly and have done for 20 years! It has never disappointed, serving fresh and beautifully presented meals! There is a variety to choose from on the menu- I recommend the eskander for the main meal. The staff are very welcoming and efficient. Top service and Top place to eat! - oh, and mallow delight for pudding!