“Mixed opinion”

TGI Friday's - Aberdeen
Ranked #197 of 665 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Perth, United Kingdom
“Mixed opinion”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a Wed evening and restaurant was about half full. We were quickly,offered and brought drinks, which were kept filled up throughout the meal.

We shared the jack Daniels sesame chicken strips to start. These were moist but had far more chill than usual in the coating, the portion had also shrank since my last visit.

For main I had the strip steak and sweet potato Fries. The fries were nice, but not quite crispy enough. My steak was really well cooked, but did have more fat than I would have expected. The veg was overlooked.

My fiend ordered chicken fajitas, which she was not impressed with. There was tons if onions, but only 3 pieces of pepper!

Visited January 2014

Scottish Borders, United Kingdom
“Great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

First meal I asked for wasn't available - only told 10 minutes after ordering.
The meal and drink I did get was great.
Amazing night views as you see the many ships at sea.

Would go back.

Visited October 2013
forfar
“Meal at 7.30”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Think it could have been better planned to make sure all of order to come at once. Full set of ribs were beautiful. .half rack of ribs...burnt... This was our friends then ours came a bit later. .????.tasty food mine but friend disappointed with half rib

Visited January 2014
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Not a good time this time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

★☆☆☆☆ Well to be honest with you. Me and two friends had to wait half an hour before we got a table which was fine. Staff took our order at the table. But sat and sat and sat for 45-1hour waiting for a meal. My friends chicken was cold, same with other my burger was luke warm and chips were ok. So annoyed with the service that they didn't offer us sauce or refills of drink. Really awful service today and I feel ill now after eating there. Only thing I had eaten today as well! I will not be coming back here in a hurry. Sorry to say. We did get money deducted off of our wait etc though!

Oh and I went to the bathroom as well to find no hook on the door for jackets, I had to put mine on the sanitary towel bin - no way was I holding my jacket or putting it on the floor!!

• Visited January 2014
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“good food, nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

the service is pretty bad, but I find it quite a nice place to come for a family meal. This branch is good, though I recommend that you be very clear about what your ordering, more than once I've had to wait half an hour for part of my food to arrive. oh, and DO NOT go to the one in union square, the service and food is simply appalling.

• Visited March 2013