“Good menu service a bit slow”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Tiger Tiger - Aberdeen - CLOSED

Tiger Tiger - Aberdeen
Cuisines: British, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: The restaurant at Aberdeen’s branch of Tiger Tiger, one of the newest in the country, offers a tantalizing Asian fusion menu that also makes room for many traditional Scottish favourites over an extensive a la carte or set menu to select from. Situated at the east end of Union Street on Shiprow, next door to the Vue Cinema (so perfect for a pre or post-film bite), Tiger Tiger is famous for its stylish cocktails, and Aberdeen’s branch manages to fit in five bars and a club under the same roof as the restaurant. But dishes such as Katsu chicken curry, stir fried udon noodles or the Tiger beer (what else?) battered fish are intriguing enough to ensure your mind stays on the food.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Good menu service a bit slow”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Really good menu selection and a nice relaxed atmosphere.Service was slow and needed to ask to place order even when restaurant was not overly busy.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Willow123456

“Great cocktail class!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Came here 16/3/13 as part of my best friends hen day. We'd booked the cocktail making class with nibbles. Was brilliant value for money and a great time was had by us all. Benedict is a great teacher and very funny and friendly. The fun carried on when we went downstairs to the Kanaloa bar. The cocktails are more expensive but it's definitely worth it! Loved the piña coladas! Thanks for helping make the hen day so much fun! I'll defo be back for a cheeky cocktail or two.

1 Thank CarrieF1981
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Not as good as it used to be”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

My son asked that we visit Tiger Tiger for lunch on Saturday as we hadn't been for ages and had always really enjoyed it. When we arrived the upstairs restaurant was cordoned off but we were told that we could sit in the downstairs area. The waitress took our order (but didn't write it down) but I supposed that as there were only three of us it wouldn't be too difficult to remember - wrong! Our mains arrived and after waiting about five minutes for our side dishes I asked the waitress who said "oops, i forgot to order those - do you want me to order them now?" I declined as we would have been finished our meal by the time they arrived. My son had chilli which he said was ok, my partner had the caesar salad which was also ok. My vegetarian fajitas were terrible, it looked and tasted like a packet of fajita mix had been thrown over some seriously undercooked vegetables, I hardly touched it. As for trying to order another drink, I actually had to walk over to the bar to attract the waitresses attention away from whoever it was that she was chatting to. We were really disappointed in that what used to be a great place is now somewhere we definitely won't be visiting again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MrsM2804
Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
“Nice place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Friendly atmosphere, tasty food, good location and modern interier. This restaurant was a nice surprise and I am sure, it wasnt our last visit :)

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Niki_Nikitka
scotland
“cebtral and quick”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

a central location with friendly staff and good well priced food. good bar and pub grub quickly and nicely served.

• Visited September 2012