“Food ok. Drinks overpriced.”
Review of Tiger Tiger - Aberdeen - CLOSED

Tiger Tiger - Aberdeen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The restaurant at Aberdeen’s branch of Tiger Tiger, one of the newest in the country, offers a tantalizing Asian fusion menu that also makes room for many traditional Scottish favourites over an extensive a la carte or set menu to select from. Situated at the east end of Union Street on Shiprow, next door to the Vue Cinema (so perfect for a pre or post-film bite), Tiger Tiger is famous for its stylish cocktails, and Aberdeen’s branch manages to fit in five bars and a club under the same roof as the restaurant. But dishes such as Katsu chicken curry, stir fried udon noodles or the Tiger beer (what else?) battered fish are intriguing enough to ensure your mind stays on the food.
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Our company had a christmas meal here. After sending a pre-order we still had our order taken at the table, which I thought was odd coming from hospitality myself. The food was ok. A bit of a wait for desert but apart from that the meal was good. But the drinks were very expensive! A good night was had, but I'm not sure if I would go back.

1  Thank gooseberryfreeman

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Even tough we booked the VIP room until 1am for our office party, we got kicked out of the room at 11pm, unable to speak to any manager. When we finally got hold of the manager, he said he didn't care, it's Friday, the nightlub is full, and they need more space.
Nobody was in the mood for the nightclub any more...
Thank's the kind of club, so think twice before booking :-/

5  Thank Craig2309
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We went there for our office christmas party. The staff wasn't very friendly, and didn't have a clue how to make cocktails, we had to wait half an hour for our cocktails to be served, looking at the staff clueless, and trying to find the recipes :-/ the food wasn't great for the price we paid, the steak was overcooked and served with 3 chips :-s
But the worst, we got kicked out of the room at 11pm, without even being able to finish our drinks. They took all the drinks off and kicked us out. Then we all ended up in the nightclub, unable to speak, and everybody got home... early :( never again!

5  Thank MisterQueue
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I came here with a party of about 20 of my friends, we all ordered different things off of the set Christmas menu and the one comment we all had in common was simply how bad quality the food was. I ordered the steak which was dry and tough despite being ordered as medium, and actually made me feel very sick the next morning! The service wasn't so bad though considering the size of our group, although many parts of our order were mixed up. The price we paid for what we got was atrocious though - they had the cheek to charge me £9.40 for what was quite simply the worst rum and coke I have EVER had. Definitely not an experience I will ever be repeating.

5  Thank Sarah K
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Beautifully decorated, good food and friendly helpful staff. Right next to the cinema so treat yourself. Also houses a nightclub.