2,596 results
All reviews leisure facilities business park an upper deck room park and ride club room great facilities modern hotel set menu sky tv coffee machine weekend break steam room standard room great weekend excellent hotel self service comfy bed
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Poor processes at breakfast, mean that queues of people form whilst waiting to be seated. I had to wait 10 minutes one day even though the room was at 20% capacity with loads of made up tables, and I had prepaid. Every day had a long delay because waiters had to use the computer system to check people in rather than just a tick list. Every day the hot water for my tea that I requested whilst being sat down, arrived after I had finished my breakfast. One day I had to ask for it 4 times, the other days just 2 or 3.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John K, General Manager at Village Hotel Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear ballen219771,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us, breakfast can get a little busy nearing the end of service however the team do try to get all seated as quickly as possible. The systems we use enable us to operate a better service to our customers I do understand your frustration of having to wait a short time, we are always looking at ways to improve our service and with the Operations Manager we will review your feedback and see what we can do to make our service a little sharper,

Thanks again

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Clean and crisp. The staff were friendly and the amenities were good. I did however miss a mini bar in the room. That aside the experience was definitely a good one. There's a warm pool, gym and even a Starbucks coffee shop in the reception area.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Dear Jerry F

Thanks you so much for sharing your feedback I will be sure to make the team aware of your kind words. As a brand we don't have mini bars in our rooms yet over the summer we have had some great offers on beverages, this is what make village exciting you don't know what amazing offers we are going to do next, follow us on Facebook or twitter to keep up to date.

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Stayed here for my husbands birthday and general get away from it all. Two nights bed and breakfast at a very reasonable cost.Honestly can't fault anything about it. Staff were lovely and friendly. The room was clean and comfy. We ate in the restaurant on the 1st night and the meal was so good! Fillet steaks cooked to perfection and the staff service was spot on .They looked after us by way of a secluded table and complimentary prosecco to acknowledge the birthday boy. Spa facilities were clean and we used the pool twice. The whole place is spotless and modern. It is a bit out of the city centre but we knew that when we booked but it wasn't a party weekend we were looking for on this occasion. However we did go into town on the 2nd night choosing a taxi to get there which was as expensive as you would expect for a 6/7 mile journey. Got the bus back as there is a park and ride literally 2 mins walk from hotel and buses are frequent.Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Janice212018,

Very happy returns to your husband and great you both spent it with us, Village is a wonderful hotel to visit we have everything under one roof from Starbucks for that morning coffee, to a pub and a lovely restaurant, to relax spend time by the pool or the spa we have it all, Looking forward to you coming back to us again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We really enjoyed our weekend at the Village in Aberdeen. The pool, spa and gym were lovely. Restaurant served good food and bar was great for cocktails. The music in the bar area was very relaxing. The room was quiet and very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear jeanettehill,

WOW - thank you so much for pointing out the Pub and Restaurant the team work so hard to deliver great service and will be delighted to hear your thoughts on the hotel

Thanks again

Reviewed August 28, 2018

This was a spur of the moment booking for us and didn't know what to expect I was pleasantly suprised staff were very helpful checking in was quick. Room was spotless and warm. Bathroom had shampoo and body wash provided the towels were nice and big and heavy. Our nights sleep was quite I didn't here a thing during the night. Only downside for me was there was no curtains just a blind which I thought was quite unusual. Tea and coffee making facilities and got more when I requested it. There was two different places to eat bar or restaurant and there was a Starbucks. I was disappointed that you had to pay an extra five pound to use the pool.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear georginanicholson

great to hear you love the hotel and thank you for pointing out the wonderful work the food and beverage team are doing, should you book a club room on your next visit the pool and gym is free, come back and see us again soon

Kind Regards