Ok so the hotel does not really look like a hotel more like an old night club or something.... the area is rather dubious.... you do wounder if the wheels on your car are still going to be there in the morning, however, saying that there were never any issues. The hotel is newly re-furbished and is nice inside..... it is much bigger than you first think. There are fridges inside the standard rooms which are replenished each day with a bottle of water, a carton of orange juice and a kitkat...... which i thought was a nice touch. The rooms are nicely lit with lamps and furnished well with free wi-fi which is a bonus. Not a bad little hotel all in all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Summerhill Hotel & Suites is offering a choice of 23 standard rooms and 22 suites with modern styling. Selected rooms offer views across the Grampian region and sea views on a clear day.Come and relax, soak up the atmosphere in our modern stylish Bistro conservatory Restaurant which offers a wide range of dishes to suit your taste. Whether it’s a light lunch, high tea or leisurely Dinner, a warm welcome awaits at BEST WESTERN Summerhill Hotel & Suites.Our contemporary lounge bar offers a wide range of fine wine, spirits beers and cocktails. Whether it’s a quick drink after work, a bar meal or socialising with friends you’ll find this the ideal place to meet up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerhill Hotel And Aberdeen
- Summerhill Hotel Aberdeen
- Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites Aberdeen, Scotland