The hotel it's self is fine but the parking is not safe to say the least.
You have to use a farm foods car park next door and cars get scratched by other motorists.
Aberdeen is very expensive to stay and you cannot get into this hotel during the week due to the oil workers using it for work.
I suppose if you book it months in advance there maybe a chance of a room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Summerhill Hotel & Suites is offering a choice of 23 standard rooms and 22 suites with modern styling. Selected rooms offer views across the Grampian region and sea views on a clear day.Come and relax, soak up the atmosphere in our modern stylish Bistro conservatory Restaurant which offers a wide range of dishes to suit your taste. Whether it’s a light lunch, high tea or leisurely Dinner, a warm welcome awaits at BEST WESTERN Summerhill Hotel & Suites.Our contemporary lounge bar offers a wide range of fine wine, spirits beers and cocktails. Whether it’s a quick drink after work, a bar meal or socialising with friends you’ll find this the ideal place to meet up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerhill Hotel And Aberdeen
- Summerhill Hotel Aberdeen
- Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites Aberdeen, Scotland