Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites
$101
$84
Hilton Garden Inn
  • Restaurant
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Pool
$72
$65
$70
$63
Hotels.com
Skene House Rosemount(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$80
$72
$166
$150
$86
$80
$100
$91
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$49
  • Restaurant
Palm Court Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$65
$52
Agoda.com
All reviewscar parkbottled watereggs cooked to ordergroupon voucherchocolate biscuitshousing estatethe usual tea coffeewelcome hamperkit katcity centremain roadsingle roomanderson drivebusy roadfamily rooma wee bitfantastic value
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We bought a Groupon two night break and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. The room was very well appointed and spotlessly clean. There was a welcome goody bag for us and a well stocked fridge and tea tray in the room. The dining room served a very good meal on both nights and a full breakfast in the mornings that was enough to keep us going all day. The location is handy for getting about Aberdeen and despite comments from previous reviewers we had no problem with the car park. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
summerhillAberdeen, General Manager at Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear John K

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your views on the hotel via the Trip Advisor site.

I will pass on your comments to the team which I am sure they will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, although the hotel and local area can be a little off putting our regular guests leave us excellent feedback and only through feedback such as your own assists us to ensure we are on track to meet our customers expectations.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Just back from a weekend trip with groupon, this is a beautiful hotel, tastefully decorated & spotless clean with great food.
The staff where very friendly & nothing was too much trouble for them, my partner & i had a fabby weekend, we enjoyed chatting to the staff & found Ann-Marie a charming young girl quite a asset to the hotel.
Granted the area wasn't good but the hotel was a gem.
Only one gripe the pillows where too hard.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear DOT 1510

I will pass on your comments to the team which I am sure they will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, the exterior can be a little off putting though we endeavour to ensure all guests forget about the exterior once checked into the hotel.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip to Aberdeen, the hotel rooms were very nicely furnisehd with tea and coffee facilities and what I thought was a nice touch was the complimentary welcome bag in the room which had snacks and a bottle of water. What I didn't like was the bed which ws rock hard and very uncomfortable. Food in the restaurant was nice but limited chioce

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
summerhillAberdeen, General Manager at Best Western Summerhill Hotel And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Derek S

I will pass on your comments to the team which I am sure they will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we are currently working through our refurbishment program which includes upgrading our beds to bring them more in line with our guests expectations. Our chef is finalising our new menus with a more extensive variety and choice of dishes.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Don't let the exterior of the hotel put you off. Stayed for one night with my daughter in a spacious and extremely well equipped room, the room had a lovely modern bathroom with a great shower.we had a fridge with complementary bottles of water and cartons of juice, and a free goody bag. There was a huge variety of either cooked or continental breakfast . Staff were polite. And efficient. We were about ten minutes from city centre by car and there is car parking at the rear of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Roselyn_macfarlane

I will pass on your comments to the team which I am sure they will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we are currently going through a period of refurbishment in an aim to provide our guests with a more comfortable and positive experience.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed here at the start of June 13, with my wife and son. The Hotel has an exterior dating from the days of concrete, so looks pretty average in an area that doesnt reek of money or style. The car park is in a shopping arcade where there is a bar and down at heel shops.
Inside the hotel is great! Nicely redone a few years ago the upgrade is sympathetic but cheerful, and you immediately feel more relaxed. The receptionist we met was really helpful, and the common areas are nicely kept, with a sunny restaurant with large windows and a terrace.
The Rooms are nicely furnished - the goody bag was a nice touch, the bathrooms clean and everything worked well. The hotel exudes an air of confidence in itself which is really impressive, and all this at a price online that beats the budget chains into second place. Definitely value for money and a good place to be - don't be put off by the surroundings - and book early - it was full when we were there.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a bath/shower and some a shower only- worth noting if you have a preference.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Paul B

I will pass on your comments to the team which I am sure they will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, the local area does tend to worry some guests when they arrive for this reason we ensure every guest has a positive and enjoyable stay immediately upon arriving at reception.