My wife and I had just an overnight visit in Aberdeen, but were quite happy that it was at the Malmaison.
It was everything we expected from a stay at the Malmaison. Beautiful hotel, excellent staff, and a very comfortable room.
A couple of small items kept me from rating this a 5 Star stay. While in a beautiful area of Aberdeen, it is certainly not in the centre of things, and in fact, there didn't apear to be anything of interest (Shopping, Restaurants, Night Life) within walking distance... you had to drive or take a taxi. My other small note was that our room had a tub, which my wife loved, but the seperate shower was quite small.
I'd also note I had gotten an excellent rate, staying only on a Sunday night, and booking through the Malmaison website. For 80 Pounds, a night in such a nice hotel was a steal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland