Stayed for one night. Room was lovely. We ate in the restaurant. Service was barely average. Food was edible, but nothing to write home about (we did not eat steak – maybe that’s where we went wrong).
Only shining light in the whole evening were the bar staff. I found them totally professional, efficient and they went that little bit extra.
Like most things in Aberdeen, from cafe's to garages it was very expensive but not with the quality and service you would normally associate with that kind of cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland