We stayed at the weekend for my birthday, my man had thoughtfully ordered chocolate covered strawberries and rose champagne to be in the room on arrival. I'm a bit of a Malmaison aficionado...only have Dundee left to visit in Scotland, then onto the English Mals...
I can honestly say I think it was my favourite Malmaison yet. We had a superior double room and it was massive, with a chaise lounge, huge bed, double drench shower, roll top bath and little extras.
We ate in the restaurant on the Saturday night, the only thing I would say is we were served by about 5 different waiters, which was a little confusing. Food was great and service slightly slow but they had parties in and there was not one seat free in the restaurant, so it's understandable!
The breakfast is certainly worth it, we indulged and filled up for the day. The breakfast was lovely and for the most part served at the table.
The staff were friendly, helpful, professional and nice. The hotel was spotless. The rooms are fantastic, I would certainly stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland