This is a nice hotel with friendly efficient staff, in a great location - they made our stay very pleasant... but FOR THE PRICE TAG, the rooms are small and badly designed. Attractively designed, but badly designed. They are great to look at, provided you don't put any guests in them. The décor is SO dark - fine in the evening, but wake up in the morning and you find no well-lit mirror you can get near to: try shaving / putting your make-up on ... Only table is a very narrow desk already full of telephone, brochure stand, tray and bottle of wine (so nowhere for a guest to put anything of his own). Order room service and the member of staff who brings it will have nowhere to put a plate (never mind the whole tray). In the bathroom, no robes, basic three "S"s (soap, shower gel, shampoo) only - no conditioner/lotion for example. For a price tag for a standard room i.r.o £250 (for a hotel out of London), you'd be entitled to expect something a bit better thought-through. Stay here if you don't mind paying for the location and travel very light.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland