This hotel looked really nice, lovely decor and our room was large and grand, the bathroom was luxurious and the bed huge and comfy! Unfortunately our room was downstairs and felt that we were in the basement and looked out into sheds, scaffold and bins! We should have requested a change and would have if we were staying more than 1 night! The bar seemed chaotic on the Saturday night waited 25 minutes for a cocktail!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland