“Great room but restaurant terrible”

Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel
Ranked #34 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Room was great what you always expect in premiere inn staff very friendly on reception we had someone above us who sounded like they were running a marathon in their room which kept us awake both nights.
The restaurant was terrible food was disgusting and had taken far too long to come out many people walked out and they had run out of a lot of food and drinks and the bar attendants were very unfriendly the only friendly one was the girl on at breakfast time. For value stay was okay wouldn't come back
Tho due to not sleeping very well.

• Stayed: February 2014
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Hello Alanaleeli,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Premier Inn Anderson Drive on your recent stay to Aberdeen. I am glad that you found the reception team friendly. I do apologise with regards to your noisy neighbours, if you can contact me at the hotel, I would like to have the opportunity to sort this for you. The telephone number is 01224789080 and my email address is operationsmanager.aberdeencentralwest@whitbread.com .
I also apologise for the service that you have received within the restaurant, although this is not a Whitbread owned restaurant I can certainly pass your comments to the General Manager there.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us and I look forward to hearing from you.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We found our room to be clean and spacious. The additon of a comfy chair in the family room is a first and made our stay all the more comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only negative was the family meal that we had in The Cocket Hat. We had to ask where our food was as it took so long to arrive and when it arrived it truly wasn;t worth the wait. Lessons in food presentation are definitely needed in this establishment. My recommendation is to stay at the hotel and eat elsewhere!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ann D
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Hi Ann, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Anderson Drive. I am glad you found your room to be clean and spacious and that the comfy chair made your stay more comfortable. I can only apologise on behalf of the Cocket Hat for your experience as it is a separate company but I can assure you that I will be passing on your comments to them. I do hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I stay in Aberdeen very frequent for work Business purposes,and find it hard to find good hotel,this hotel I find allways very clean and helpfull staff,always and have good stay here,this week as allways it is very hard midweek to find hotel,I found Sarah on Reception this week and found her to be very helpfull in finding me room for the week. Top marks for Sarah. And also special mention to all on Reception desk here. So 5 stars for Sarah.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hello Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us, all feedback helps us improve! I am glad that you found the hotel very clean and our staff helpful. Sarah will be thrilled to know that you have found her to be very helpful. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Anderson Drive Premier Inn in the future. Thanks again.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This Premier Inn is really nice. Always clean, staff are helpful and it is situated in a handy place, there is either a restaurant next door which is fine for family meals, or there are plenty other takeaways or restaurants nearby to go to if desired. Have stayed in a few Premier Inn hotels in the Aberdeen area but we always return here as it never disappoints.

Room Tip: Higher floors are obviously quieter but very quiet anyway!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Isobel, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Premier Inn Aberdeen Anderson Drive all feedback helps us. I am pleased to read that you found the hotel clean and the staff helpful. We pride ourselves on this and I am glad that we have managed to please you. Thank you again and we do look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had a wonderful 2 night break in North Anderson Drive, Premier Inn in Aberdeen. The room was very spacious, clean and in immaculate condition with everything we needed eg kettle, hairdryer, clean towels, soap etc. Will definitely be booking up to stay again in the near future. There was plenty of room for my husband, teenage daughter and I without feeling we were bumping into each other.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Hello Hazel,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Anderson Drive. I am glad to read that you found everything you needed in the room and found it to be in immaculate condition. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Aberdeen in the future.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Premier Inn, for 7 nights in January. The room was immaculate could not fault it, room 24. The staff were all very friendly & more than accommodating.
Perfect location & not too noisy considering location, in city.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear IrishGem_12,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I am glad that you found your room immaculate and that our staff were friendly and accommodating. Thank you again for your lovely review and we do look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the near future.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed for a weekend in November 2013. Clean spacious room (bigger than expected). Comfortable. Quiet. Good central location. Good value for money. No complaints. Would suit business travellers or anyone passing through Aberdeen looking for clean value for money accomodation.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Hello Yasmin,

Thank for you taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at Anderson Drive Premier Inn. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations of room size. I do hope that we can welcome you back to
Premier Inn in the near future.

Thank You.