Room was great what you always expect in premiere inn staff very friendly on reception we had someone above us who sounded like they were running a marathon in their room which kept us awake both nights.
The restaurant was terrible food was disgusting and had taken far too long to come out many people walked out and they had run out of a lot of food and drinks and the bar attendants were very unfriendly the only friendly one was the girl on at breakfast time. For value stay was okay wouldn't come back
Tho due to not sleeping very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note - this hotel is undergoing a major refurb between 23/07/17 - 01/09/17 If you're spending time in Aberdeen, the Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel puts you right at the heart of things. We're extremely handy for all the city centre attractions, while our position on Anderson Drive means you're well placed for getting out and exploring Grampian, North East of Scotland as well as the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary Hospital. Clock some of Scotland's best-known landmarks as you stroll the granite-clad streets of Aberdeen or tick off a Munro or two as you venture into Grampian and beyond. There's still time to watch the dancers amongst the art deco splendour of the Beach Ballroom before coming back to your hotel for a lovely night's sleep in our comfy beds. Please note all reviews for the Toby Carvery should be placed on their TripAdvisor page directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen Central West Hotel Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel Scotland