We found our room to be clean and spacious. The additon of a comfy chair in the family room is a first and made our stay all the more comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only negative was the family meal that we had in The Cocket Hat. We had to ask where our food was as it took so long to arrive and when it arrived it truly wasn;t worth the wait. Lessons in food presentation are definitely needed in this establishment. My recommendation is to stay at the hotel and eat elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're spending time in Aberdeen, the Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen Anderson Drive puts you right at the heart of things. We're extremely handy for all the city centre attractions, while our position on Anderson Drive means you're well placed for getting out and exploring Grampian and the North East of Scotland. Clock some of Scotland's best-known landmarks as you stroll the granite-clad streets of Aberdeen. Or tick off a Munro or two as you venture into Grampian and beyond. There's still time to watch the dancers amongst the art deco splendour of the Beach Ballroom before coming back to your hotel for a lovely night's sleep in our comfy beds. Please note all reviews for the Toby Carvery should be placed on their TripAdvisor page directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen Central West Hotel Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel Scotland