“A Room With A Chair!”

Ranked #35 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Isle of Bute, United Kingdom
“A Room With A Chair!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We found our room to be clean and spacious. The additon of a comfy chair in the family room is a first and made our stay all the more comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only negative was the family meal that we had in The Cocket Hat. We had to ask where our food was as it took so long to arrive and when it arrived it truly wasn;t worth the wait. Lessons in food presentation are definitely needed in this establishment. My recommendation is to stay at the hotel and eat elsewhere!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ann D
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hi Ann, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Anderson Drive. I am glad you found your room to be clean and spacious and that the comfy chair made your stay more comfortable. I can only apologise on behalf of the Cocket Hat for your experience as it is a separate company but I can assure you that I will be passing on your comments to them. I do hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I stay in Aberdeen very frequent for work Business purposes,and find it hard to find good hotel,this hotel I find allways very clean and helpfull staff,always and have good stay here,this week as allways it is very hard midweek to find hotel,I found Sarah on Reception this week and found her to be very helpfull in finding me room for the week. Top marks for Sarah. And also special mention to all on Reception desk here. So 5 stars for Sarah.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hello Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us, all feedback helps us improve! I am glad that you found the hotel very clean and our staff helpful. Sarah will be thrilled to know that you have found her to be very helpful. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Anderson Drive Premier Inn in the future. Thanks again.
Armadale, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This Premier Inn is really nice. Always clean, staff are helpful and it is situated in a handy place, there is either a restaurant next door which is fine for family meals, or there are plenty other takeaways or restaurants nearby to go to if desired. Have stayed in a few Premier Inn hotels in the Aberdeen area but we always return here as it never disappoints.

Room Tip: Higher floors are obviously quieter but very quiet anyway!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Isobel, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at Premier Inn Aberdeen Anderson Drive all feedback helps us. I am pleased to read that you found the hotel clean and the staff helpful. We pride ourselves on this and I am glad that we have managed to please you. Thank you again and we do look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Douglas, Scotland, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had a wonderful 2 night break in North Anderson Drive, Premier Inn in Aberdeen. The room was very spacious, clean and in immaculate condition with everything we needed eg kettle, hairdryer, clean towels, soap etc. Will definitely be booking up to stay again in the near future. There was plenty of room for my husband, teenage daughter and I without feeling we were bumping into each other.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Hello Hazel,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Anderson Drive. I am glad to read that you found everything you needed in the room and found it to be in immaculate condition. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Aberdeen in the future.
Banff
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Premier Inn, for 7 nights in January. The room was immaculate could not fault it, room 24. The staff were all very friendly & more than accommodating.
Perfect location & not too noisy considering location, in city.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear IrishGem_12,

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I am glad that you found your room immaculate and that our staff were friendly and accommodating. Thank you again for your lovely review and we do look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the near future.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed for a weekend in November 2013. Clean spacious room (bigger than expected). Comfortable. Quiet. Good central location. Good value for money. No complaints. Would suit business travellers or anyone passing through Aberdeen looking for clean value for money accomodation.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura M, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Hello Yasmin,

Thank for you taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at Anderson Drive Premier Inn. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations of room size. I do hope that we can welcome you back to
Premier Inn in the near future.

Thank You.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Modesta is on reception on arrival
Making you feeling instantly welcome .. Stayed 4 nights .. Room comfortable .. Having stayed at the so Mercure Ardoe house recently and had a dirty noisy room and very poor service since staying at the premier inn I have slept very well . Book early for better price . Have already booked to come back in January

• Stayed December 2013
Anne-Marie T, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Aberdeen Anderson Drive. Many thanks for the kind comments about Modesta I will be sure to pass this on to her.

The team here are always delighted to receive feedback from guests and I am glad that you found Modesta to be friendly and helpful
The team and myself look forward to welcoming you back to Anderson Drive in the New Year