The hotel is just 15 minutes drive to Aberdeen city centre, only 5 minutes drive to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. We stayed 3 nights in Room 15 which overlooks the car park and is a family room which consists of a superking size bed a full single bed, (which doubles as a lounge) also a trundle bed, an armchair in the corner, another chair at the desk and plenty of room to move about. Hairdryer and TV in the room and all the facilities you need, plenty more coffee/sugar etc in the reception, enough storage space for a short stay. The bed was super comfortable and the heating was easily turned off or controlled by a thermostat if you wanted it just turned down. The staff are friendly and there when you need them, check-in/out process was very quick and plenty of parking. My only complaint about the hotel itself is the bathrooms are quite dated (though the shower is brilliant!) and the towels a bit threadbare, I think this was taken over by the Premier Inn back in July'12 so all the furnishings, carpets and bedding are new, probably just haven't gotten around to the bathrooms yet.
Do not eat in the Restaurant next door, I think everything comes out of a packet, my meal wasn't hot either, had to ask them to reheat it and I'm pretty sure they just stuck it in the microwave, didn't even freshen up my chips and peas, no wonder they make you pay when you order! The food is very over processed and I think reformed meat, the staff aren't that nice and the whole place is a bit grubby.The continental breakfast was okay and very good value if you have kids under 16 who eat free, but don't be fooled, it's not how it looks on the brochure!
Would stay at the Premier Inn again but would not eat in the restuarant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're spending time in Aberdeen, the Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen Anderson Drive puts you right at the heart of things. We're extremely handy for all the city centre attractions, while our position on Anderson Drive means you're well placed for getting out and exploring Grampian and the North East of Scotland. Clock some of Scotland's best-known landmarks as you stroll the granite-clad streets of Aberdeen. Or tick off a Munro or two as you venture into Grampian and beyond. There's still time to watch the dancers amongst the art deco splendour of the Beach Ballroom before coming back to your hotel for a lovely night's sleep in our comfy beds. Please note all reviews for the Toby Carvery should be placed on their TripAdvisor page directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen Central West Hotel Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel Scotland