Staff very welcoming and friendly. Told us everything we needed to know, even called up to ensure we were happy with the room!.Room was well decorated and spotlessly clean as was the bathroom. Bed was very comfortable and the pillows just right!
Although a bit far from city centre, the staff organised a taxi for us and couldn't have been more obliging. For pure value for money I think you'd find it hard to beat such quality! Would certainly stay there again.
Popped into the restaurant next door - lots of choices and variety of meals for all budgets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're spending time in Aberdeen, the Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen Anderson Drive puts you right at the heart of things. We're extremely handy for all the city centre attractions, while our position on Anderson Drive means you're well placed for getting out and exploring Grampian and the North East of Scotland. Clock some of Scotland's best-known landmarks as you stroll the granite-clad streets of Aberdeen. Or tick off a Munro or two as you venture into Grampian and beyond. There's still time to watch the dancers amongst the art deco splendour of the Beach Ballroom before coming back to your hotel for a lovely night's sleep in our comfy beds. Please note all reviews for the Toby Carvery should be placed on their TripAdvisor page directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen Central West Hotel Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel Scotland