“Very impressed”

Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel
Ranked #35 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Plenty of parking.The staff on arrival are polite, the room was clean and tidy.The shower was great.The beds are comfy.We heard no noises through the night.
My partner is very fussy and she rates this hotel highly.
We did not have the breakfast so cant comment on that.
WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN.

Room Tip: Dont know but we were in 36 and it was very quiet.No banging doors or lifts near by.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Lorraine H, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear frank s,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about our hotel - Premier Inn, Anderson Drive, Aberdeen. I am very pleased to hear your found the staff polite and the rooms clean and tidy. Im happy we have please your partner who you have said is fussy - we have a high standard at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future where you can hopefully sample our Premier Breakfast! Thank you again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

nice place to stay, friendly staff, good for your money, great place to stay for business, clean rooms and comfy, reception always willing to assist your needs. although my company pays for my stay and ewxpenses, i would be willing to return at my own expense.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear karatekid11,

I am happy to read that you found our hotel "a nice place to stay". It means a lot to us when we receive such positive reviews. The receptionists will be please to see that they were here to help you when your were staying with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Wasn't first choice of hotel.As things turned out so glad we came across this place.Receptionist when we arrived was so polite and helped us with all our questions about all our travel plans to and from hotel.Rooms were spotless.An all round friendly great place to stay .We will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012
Lorraine H, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear Hamishy21,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive comment about our hotel. I'm glad you found the staff polite and the room was spotless. I'm glad to hear you will be back and we hope to see you here in the future.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We booked two rooms at this hotel as we were attending a family wedding close by. We were staying for two nights and booked a family and twin room on line. I followed this up with a phone call to request rooms on the same floor I was told this would not be a problem. On arrival we were told the rooms were on different floors and they hoped this was ok. I said this was unsuitable only to be informed that not only could nothing be done as they were full but no one was available to discuss this until the next morning. Also at that time the computer could not be checked to confirm the request was on the system. I asked that the manager contact me next day however this never happened. Shabby service. The hotel was clean and comfortable but badly let down by the poor communication between staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear corkie1005,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay.
Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards.

We do try and allocate all rooms in a reservation beside each other and i'm sorry on this occasion we didn't manage this.

Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated.

Thank you once again for your review on Aberdeen Anderson Drive Premier Inn.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Room was nice and clean and was delighted that we had access to wifi, however only getting half an hour was a bit tight. Bed was very hard, had a terrible sleep and woke up feeling very sore. Breakfast was an absolute shambles. Buffet service, hardly anything left on the hot plate and staff very noncommittal regarding when more would come out. No orange juice, milk or hot water for tea, I asked a member of staff to get more, she sighed and walked off to the kitchen without response. I realise it was busy but the quality of service was very poor.

staff working in the premier inn building were very pleasant and chatty. Would think twice about going to premier inn again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations.

Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated.

Thank you once again for your review.

Naina
Social Media Team

Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

our company always uses premier inn ,so when we picked up 5 weeks work in aberdeen ,i thought panic over "i wish".things did nt quite work out that way!!
1.kettle in room "ckeck"..little cartons of milk in room"check"..sugar "check"..water? on enquiring i was told as if i was an idiot ,well of course you fill your kettle up in the toilet sink! well glad i got that sorted ,when i need a cuppa at home in always wait til i need the loo!
2. 30 mins of free internet ,well quite an insult ! please feel free to take in excess of £900 of our company,s money for myself and my colleague for 1 weeks stay ,you even get free wifi internet access on buses these days flagerent profiterring at hard working folks expense!
3. after a visit to a local bar ,i arrive back to my room to to find everything moved to different places in my room,try as i might i cannot locate my laptop,i goto reception ,to be told ,"have you looked everywhere?"well of course not ,i reply ,but i go back to my room to double check,after frantically checking my room ,i locate my laptop ,jamped in the 5 inch gap between the tv and the wall!!well obviouslly it goes there now i think to myself!! how annoyed do i feel ,why have nt they been doing that the last 4 nights ive been staying?and on the very night they decide to leave my window open!
5.tonight ,my last night of staying ,i need a small packet of kleenex tissues,dnt know why i did nt receieve them the other 4 nights,must be doing something tonight ,i have nt being doing the other 4 nights!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay.

Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated.

Thank you once again for your review.

Naina
Social Media Team

Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This hotel was lovely i would definitely come back! The receptionist was lovely and very helpful! It was very welcoming! The dinner at the Cocket Hat was lovely and enjoyable! I would recommend the hotel to friend and family for sure!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lorraine H, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear -x-shaanon-x-,

Thank you so much for writing such a positive comment about Aberdeen Anderson Drive Premier Inn. I'm glad everything was "lovely" and to your liking and I will pass on these positive comments onto the Cocket Hat next door! We hope to see you again soon!