My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and was pleasantly surprised. We had a good room and the staff were all friendly and helpful. There was a little noise as other guests returned to the hotel and their bedrooms but it was not too late at night.
After reading the reviews of the next door pub we were very interested to go and have a look. We were expecting some sort of spit and sawdust place where we would stick to the floors but the opposite was true. The pub was clean, warm and the staff very friendly. Admittedly we did not have breakfast there as our relatives wanted to feed us, so we cannot comment on the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're spending time in Aberdeen, the Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen Anderson Drive puts you right at the heart of things. We're extremely handy for all the city centre attractions, while our position on Anderson Drive means you're well placed for getting out and exploring Grampian and the North East of Scotland. Clock some of Scotland's best-known landmarks as you stroll the granite-clad streets of Aberdeen. Or tick off a Munro or two as you venture into Grampian and beyond. There's still time to watch the dancers amongst the art deco splendour of the Beach Ballroom before coming back to your hotel for a lovely night's sleep in our comfy beds. Please note all reviews for the Toby Carvery should be placed on their TripAdvisor page directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen Central West Hotel Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel Scotland