1,383 results
All reviews city centre lemon tree car park meal deal busy road union street budget hotel comfortable bed family room good nights sleep night's sleep checking in self service member of staff excellent value for money short stay one night stay
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I stayed for one night in a family room with my mum and two daughters. The location was perfect - walking distance from the town centre and the beach area. The room was a good size and the beds were comfy. The room was very warm though, which did affect our quality of sleep. We had breakfast which was of a high quality with plenty of choice of hot and cold food. We'd definitely stay again, but would check out the heating controls before going to bed!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Central location and very clean. Breakfast fantastic lots of choice and special diets catered for. Staff helpful and friendly.car park small and 5 pound per 24 hours which is reasonable. You can check in on line which is good and you simply check out by dropping door card in a box.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

As we’ve come to expect from Premier Inn, we had another comfortable night at this hotel.
Excellent location, lots of parking and a wide choice of local bars and restaurants.
Very good breakfast and friendly staff, all at good value. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2018

“This ugly office building is our hotel?” crossed my mind when I first saw the Premier Inn in Aberdeen. I wasn't too keen on spending two nights there by the looks of it. But then we entered, and the clean, grand yet simplistic, interior made me change my first impression.

Our room was large, comfortable, clean and the bed was too good to be true. The mattress was so bouncy and comfortable to sit on, despite it being so high up that I felt like the Princess from the Princess and the Pea fairy tale. To put my night’s sleep into perspective, I will simply repeat the Premier Inn slogan, as they do live up to it: ‘A good night’s sleep, guaranteed.’ It goes without saying that the hardest part about sleeping was the getting up!

The breakfast was excellent. There was a lot to choose from – warm and cold buffets – and whenever something ran out, the staff would refill it immediately, which calmed down my eagerness when it came to the pancakes, making me feel reassured that they’d still be there after I’d finish my English breakfast.

Overall, though the exterior is rather disappointing and off-putting for such a charming hotel, the lesson learned here is to not judge a book by its cover.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Premier Inn was lovely and clean with friendly and helpful staff. Not far to walk to the shops etc and nice and quiet for a good nights sleep. A super breakfast with offers to cook poached or boiled eggs if required. We had a gluten free guest with us and at dinner they came with quite an extensive menu giving ingredients for all the meals. Very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends