We were going to see a band at the Lemon Tree (within 50yds) so decided to make a night of it and stay at the Premier Inn. We pre-booked the meal deal so for about £91.00 we had DB&B which was great value in our opinion. We booked in mid afternoon and received a very warm welcome and were offered our choice of floor & room aspect. We chose to face the busy road to the front but on the top floor which gave great views over Aberdeen on a sunny day (for a change!!). Room was large. clean and well appointed and fitted with extra glazing so the road noise was not a problem but you could still open the window for fresh air. We had our 3 course dinner which was a pre selected choice off the main menu which was plentiful and of reasonable quality. Off to the concert had a great night and went to bed at the back of twelve to be woken up at about 2.00am with people in the corridor knocking on doors and the like. My wife swiftly sorted them out and the remainder of our sleep was fine. The staff at check in did advise if there any problems to phone down but this was not necessary. Breakfast was hot, due to the buffet being broken and this was of great benefit as the food was freshly cooked albeit slightly on the crispy side for my taste but the staff again were very helpful. Parking was ideal and free, so would we stay again, yes due to location, value and friendy service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Aberdeen for business or pleasure, a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen City Centre puts both on your doorstep. Conference venues like the University and the Exhibition and Conference Centre are within easy reach, as are all the sights and sounds of North East Scotland's most vibrant city. Spend the morning strolling the streets of Aberdeen and visiting the famous granite landmarks like the Town House. Don't miss the chance to get some serious shopping done too. Then why not have fish and chips strolling along the Esplanade. After lunch there's still plenty to do, with the Maritime Museum or the Arts Centre to explore. Then it's time to head home for mouth-watering food in our restaurant and a refreshing sleep in our comfy beds. Limited car parking available at an additional cost. Directions: From A90, follow A9013 into Aberdeen City Centre. Turn onto the A956 towards King Street and take the 1st left into Meal Market Street. Please note car parking is chargeable and limited at this hotel - please contact the hotel for further details. Transport and local information: Aberdeen Art Gallery The Maritime Museum Aberdeen Train Station 1 mile Aberdeen Airport 6 miles Aberdeen Ferry 0.5 mile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Travel Lodge Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Scotland