I am struggling to find fault with what is really a mid range budget hotel. For £45 a night you can't go wrong here. There was ample parking, the staff were really friendly & helpful checking us in 2 hours early and looking up local travel information. The rooms are a good size with big comfy beds and bathroom has a proper shower. Plenty of wardrobe space, and a big dressing table area and well lit mirror. Vital for a lady to get ready! Breakfast was all you can eat for £8 and the choice was better than usual. Due to the central location it did get a little noisy at night so if you're a light sleeper maybe bring some earplugs but no real criticisms at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in Aberdeen for business or pleasure, a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Aberdeen City Centre puts both on your doorstep. Conference venues like the University and the Exhibition and Conference Centre are within easy reach, as are all the sights and sounds of North East Scotland's most vibrant city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Travel Lodge Aberdeen
- Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Scotland