“A Suprise awaits within”
Review of Bangkok Palace - CLOSED

Bangkok Palace
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 26, 2013

When you enter the Abergeldie Bar lounge that shares with the Bangkok Palace Restaurant one of the authentic Thai eatery's in the Granite City family run.
The decor is Scottish pub style and drinks are at pub prices the food is genuine Thai ( or in Ahan Thai ) tasty and fresh and wont empty your wallet try it and be impressed.

1  Thank Allan M

Reviewed June 24, 2013

One of the best take away Tai food I have had. It was very authentic and fresh. My husband and I will for sure go to the restaurant and try it again.

1  Thank juliesmith1980
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Most authentic Thai I've had outside of SE Asia. The food is delicious and the staff is so friendly! Papaya salad and the green curry with coconut rice is my favorite but everything I've had on the menu has been wonderful. It's our go to place! It's cash only, so don't forget your notes!

1  Thank Jillian M
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went to a friends the other day and she ordered take away for lunch. The food was yummy, Some of the best Thai food I've eaten in Aberdeen! My husband and I plan to go have dinner in the restaurant very soon. Cheers

1  Thank susanhennings60
Reviewed June 20, 2013

most authentic thai meal i've had in aberdeen. the papaya salad is the best and so is the laab with pork or beef. don't forget the sticky rice. my friends and i enjoy going to the abergeldie bar to eat in and have also had take away multiple times. i moved here from Houston, and this is the closest thing to great thai food that i've found! keep up the awesome cooking =)

1  Thank narypena