“very tasty”

Cuisines: South American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Popped in for lunch with my other half for the first time, only few tables in so was a bit cautious of what the food was going to be like as being in Union square I would have thought they would have more people in, service was good and our starters chicken wings and nachos were just beautiful, our main (burritos) took little longer than expected but it was nice and worth the wait. Would we come back here again? oh yes...

Reviewed November 10, 2013

One of my fave restaurants in Aberdeen, the food and service are just amazing. My favourite dish is the extraordinary xinxim, sooooo tasty!

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my experience at Las Iguanas. I had the guacamole to start and a chicken dish for my main; couldn't even finish it! Will definitely be going back for more authentic Mexican food.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food, superb service, great atmosphere. The lunch menu is excellent value for money. The best restaurant in union square. Highly recommend

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have eaten quite a few times in Las Iguanas and always enjoyed the experience.
On the week of my birthday, I received an email invitation to enjoy a main course for free so went along with two family members for supper.
We all really enjoyed our food, two of us had previously eaten here and the third person now can't wait to return to try out more of the menu.
When our waitress found out I was celebrating my birthday, I was given a free cocktail complete with a birthday candle, which was a lovely gesture.
Another great night had in a super restaurant with delicious food and superfriendly staff.