“A business venue? Don't make me laugh!”
Review of Pittodrie Stadium

Pittodrie Stadium
Ranked #36 of 151 things to do in Aberdeen
Grangemouth, United Kingdom
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“A business venue? Don't make me laugh!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had the misfortune to attend a business event at Pittodrie Stadium and I was totally disappointed in the whole experience. It was freezing in the conference room, despite knowing for 6 months that we would be there, they hadn't put the heating on! They put us in a room big enough to hold 100 people and the only heating they had was two tiny inadequate fan heaters, one at each end of the room. The temperature had dropped significantly overnight and the room was so cold you could see your breath!

Refreshments were not served in thermos flasks, rather they put out pots of tea and coffee; by the time the last person was served, the drinks were cold. Lunch was a soup-and-sandwich offering, decidedly average soup with tasteless sandwiches on cheap bread. If this is 'corporate catering' I wouldn't be tempted to run my own event there.

The only saving grace of the whole thing was the friendliness of the staff; they were very pleasant and helpful.

Dire experience, don't waste your money - maybe fine for football hospitality, but definitely not a business venue.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank mizliz_uk

Macduff, United Kingdom
175 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Usually a good crowd at Pittodrie and a noisy one at that. When the old firm are in town its the only place to be.despite its age there are very few seats with a poor or blocked view

Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“God's Stadium”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

By virtue of being a season ticket holder, I am bound to be biased about this venue.
Like every football supporter the world over, I am bound to say that my club's ground is the best stadium on the planet. If you are visiting Aberdeen during the Scottish Football season,(late July to May), then I suggest you take a trip to this wonderful old Stadium and sample the unknown delights of watching Aberdeen Football Club, wheter we are challenging at thetop of the league or not, you can always say," I have been to one of Scotlands best Football Stadiums!"

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lewis S
Dundee, Scotland, UK
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Day Out”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Had a fantastic time brilliant for all the family staff at grounds really cheery and helpful well worth every penny

Visited November 2012
1 Thank dundeetraveller
Glasgow, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Rugby at Pittodrie”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Sorry if I offend any Aberdeen fans, but your stadium is a dump. Seating is uncomfortable, and the stairs are uneven. The area around the stadium is dangerous (lighting is lousy). I'll not be back

Visited November 2012