“Joe is a star, the food is amazing too”
Review of Yatai Izakaya

Yatai Izakaya
Ranked #51 of 713 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Yatai Izakaya is an intimate local eatery with a casual atmosphere, modern Japanese food that practices traditional technique while utilizing the best ingredients that Aberdeenshire has to offer. As a small independent restaurant, we have honed traditional methods over the past ten years to create our own unique take on Japanese cuisine. Our staff are passionate and knowledgeable and inspired by Japanese culture and ingredients as well as locally available and seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We came here after checking out Tripadvisor for a nice Japanese/sushi place in Aberdeen. We wanted something different so Joe suggested letting him order for us, best idea ever! Everything that came was amazing, so tasty and fresh and original. I loved the food, but the service is what gave the wow factor. All I can say is every restaurant should have a Joe!

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Haven't been here since it reopened, but was surprised to see my favourites still on the menu and as I remembered them. The food was exquisite and the atmosphere was perfect. I loved it and wish I could eat here everyday! I can't wait to come back.

1  Thank ashleygaidhlig
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I eat in ya tai at least twice a month, so i guess that speaks for itself!

The food is absolutely delicious and we always sample items from the specials menu.

The staff are always really friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend ya tai...

1  Thank Jude F
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Was impressed all cooked fresh and was so good ordered one of the dishes twice. Will be back in fact cannot wait best food had in long time.

2  Thank Teresa M
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Faultless service and dishes! I love Wagamama's but it doesn't even compare to Yatai with its freshly cooked food and authenticity. Thoroughly enjoyed my visit and can't wait to return.

1  Thank campbell87Scotland