“Excellent food”

Shri Bheema's Indian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Shri Bheema's Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 713 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I am here for a bussiness visit and i must say i really enjoyed the vegetarian thali meal served here. it was excellent as i continued to visit for my dinner. There are a lot of vegetarian options for me here. Service offered was really good by all the staff especially by Mr. Prabhu who was very friendly and helpful.

3  Thank Vicneswaran S

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I was recommended Shri Bheema's in Aberdeen by an Indian friend. Went there for my daughter's birthday last year. I don't like writing 'negative' reviews but ..... None of the group - 5 of us - enjoyed the meal. Service was extremely slow. As someone who grew up with Indian cooking, I did not enjoy the taste of my meal in the least. Same comment from the rest of the family (who are not 'big' Indian cuisine fans. Sorry!

4  Thank Mike_Anderson_1952
Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was a lovely evening at Shri Bheema's Indian Restaurant. Great special deal, great service and super nice staff.
Food quality is superb, very tender meat...
I have been here already 3 times and I will definitely come back!

2  Thank Luigi G
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Visited both Shri Bheema's, but this one was much better then Bridge of Don's. Best Indian restaurant I have ever been. Great employees and great food!

3  Thank DionBalfoort
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Three of us walked right past the small door-front of Shri Bheema's (because we weren't paying attention to house numbers) but we turned back at the end of the road, paid attention to the numbers and found it - no problem.

Shri Bheema's has an extensive menu with lots of variety. The Methu Vadai was a new one for us and very enjoyable with the lentil, coconut and peanut sauces. Onion Pakora had a bit much flour for me, but we enjoyed it. Chicken 65 was a bit dry. Dal Thadka (more lentils) had great flavors and texture. Lamb Madras was really tasty, but the pieces of lamb not as tender as I've had in the past. Butter Chicken was the winner!! Nice wine list too.

The service was really great. Our food came out quickly, but we had a pause between the starters and the mains (as requested). Very friendly, yet professional.

Asked how we learned of the restaurant when we left, we replied "TripAdvisor" so the host said he hoped we would be posting a review - so we did.

Looking forward to another visit.

2  Thank David L