“Great authentic indian food”

Shri Bheema's Indian Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 671 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great authentic indian food”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Both restaurants,city center and bridge of don serve beautiful food with very friendly service. Always go back for more. Thank you very much!

• Visited July 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
“Great restaurant! A+++!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Great restaurant! Waiter was hilarious and fantastic prices for the quality of the food. Poppadoms, starters, mains, sides, naan....ALL GREAT!!
I would advise anyone to go there with family, friends or just a quick lunch. Went with friends for a Christmas night out and will definitely be back!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Wills2001
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Do not order a takeaway for delivery”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We ordered for delivery last night. The order did not arrive correct, we had ordered quite a few poppadoms so that all in our party could have one but we did not get them all. I called the restaurant to ask if they could redeliver the missing poppadoms. We were told they'd be with us as soon as possible so we waited to start our meal. Nobody showed so one hour later I called back and they said the driver had gone to another delivery first then would come to me. In the end they never showed up!! So I was basically ignored. I never got the poppadoms i had paid for. Shocking service, will never go back, which is a shame because the food was really very nice. It is also the most expensive takeaway I think I've ever ordered in Aberdeen, so very expensive.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Robert M
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I will definitely say that this restaurant serves authentic Indian Food! I am a South Indian, and have had Indian Food outside India at many other places but nowhere it tasted just like back home! This is definitely my HOME AWAY FROM HOME! Very attentive staff and they were very polite too. Will definitely be going back until my stay in Aberdeen.

• Visited October 2013
Chennai (Madras), India
“No fault. Absolutely brilliant and friendly place”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I loved the food and drinks. Beautiful atmosphere and service. One of the best food that I had in my UK trip. Iwill definitely recommend this to everyone.

• Visited November 2013