Stayed for one night with my other half , the room was clean and comfortable , there is no iron in the rooms , we had to go to an ironing room , which was a cupboard with the smallest ironing board and iron imaginable !!
Out bathroom was nice and clean again with a good showers and large shower unit the only problem I had here was I kept jamming my fingers in the door when I opened it to leave the bathroom because of the way it could close over the toilet making a separate toilet cubicle.
Beware if taking a car with you there are only about 6 parking spaces and we had to pay £1 an hour to park in the council run car park up the road as did many others using the hotel ( I'm not even sure if it was other guests cars or staff cars that were using the hotel spaces)
Breakfast was a big let down , there were some cereals , fruit and yoghurt but sausage , scrambled egg and beans were the only hot options and the sausages weren't that good but hey it's free so you can't really complain. Over all it was worth the 60 odd quid we paid to stay there but think I would have been disappointed if we had paid more especially taking into consideration the amount we paid for parking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is situated in the West End of Aberdeen City Centre within easy walking distance of all the City Centre attractions. The hotel is only a stone's throw from Union Street and is ideally situated for your business or leisure stay. Holiday Inn Express is the common sense choice for the value-conscious traveller. All of our bedrooms boast a power shower, direct dial telephone and satellite TV channels. There's a bar in the hotel and many restaurants and pubs close by including the stylish new Albyn Restaurant & Bar just 5 minutes away. The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is the perfect base to explore Royal Deeside, The Whisky Trail, the many Castles or some of the North East's Championship Golf Courses. If you are travelling to Aberdeen on business, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel is located close to many large companies such as Shell, Exxon Mobil and BP. At the Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel we also have 2 superb air-conditioned meeting rooms with natural daylight which can accommodate up to 40 delegates theatre style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Express Aberdeen City Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Scotland