“Traditional Beach Front Cafe”
Review of Inversnecky Cafe

Inversnecky Cafe
Ranked #220 of 723 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Not the biggest of places and not the biggest of menus, but what is offered is good value homely food.

Only word of warning would be - don't eat outside, even if the weather is brilliant, the seagulls are really cocky here and just land on the table and help themselves before you can react lol.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

First of all, my family and I have been life long customers to the Inversnecky, and will always be so. It has a location and atmosphere in Aberdeen that is second to none. I now live away from Aberdeen, but always pay a visit upon my return. I visited the cafe last week (during a busy weekend lunchtime) and must say that whilst the food was of the same standard, I did find the experience very uninspiring and certainly there was a complete absence of customer focus. I get the impression that they have become complacent because of their location and just are focussed on turning customers around. It is a business for sure, but it needs to be more focussed towards their customers. The prices have also risen over the years and are quite eye watering for such a basic fare. I will still continue to love the Inversnecky, but it would be nice to be appreciated as a valued customer from time to time...

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This place is nothing fancy. Cheap food, great fry up's, milkshakes and ice creams.
If you are lucky you might catch a glimpse of some dolphins jmping whilst you sit outside to eat.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I remember visiting this cafe some 30 years ago - I loved it then and I love it now, It is just a cafe but the food is fresh and tasty. What I love most about it is that, surrounded by concrete edifaces of Pizza Hut, Burger King etc. it's just a quaint little cafe that seems to be thriving. The view is of course to die for. We saw dolphins working their way up the coast. the staff coun't be more helpful, water for the dogs, tables cleared quickly, sabotaging the greedy seagulls' attempts to steal leftovers, and shifting tables to work around the sun/rain/sun etc. I hope it's still there in another 30 years (maybe I will be too!).

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off for lunch on a very foggy day , good food, nicely presented and reasonably priced. Cafe nice & clean. Staff friendly & cheery. Well worth a visit if you are in Aberdeen. Parking along beachfront outside , can be busy on a nice day.

1  Thank deesidegranite