I feel bad for not having written this sooner . . . We had a great stay at Marcliffe in late May. We loved the location. The room was very comfortable - I believe we had a suite. The property is lovely and its a very relaxing and understated environment. We only wish we could have stayed longer. It was exactly the kind of spot we were looking for on our first visit to Scotland. Cannot wait to go back - and Marcliffe will be on the list. Dinner was outstanding and breakfast very good. Try the Russian red king crab for dinner if they still have it. Amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart Spence, Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe Hotel And Spa Aberdeen, Scotland