I was up in Aberdeen on business and only stopped here for lunch. The staff were very polite and courteous which is a rarity I find in Aberdeen. We ate the fish goujons which were well cooked and hand cut chips which were excellent. Others had a huge portion of bolognaise. A nice coffee with tablet that melted in your mouth to finish with. Wine was however expensive at £9.50 per glass however the overall experience made it worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart Spence, Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe Hotel And Spa Aberdeen, Scotland