Attended the restaurant for New Year's Day lunch, with our two children aged 10 and 12, who were made very welcome ( child's menu available if required).The ambience was wonderful from the moment we walked through the door , with the roaring log fire, in front of which we enjoyed pre lunch drinks. The food was, as usual ( we've eaten here many times) absolutely delicious and the service second to none .
Although quite expensive , for the quality of the experience I believe it represents value for money, you certainly get what you pay for at the Marcliffe. We had a perfect long leisurely lunch , and at no time felt any pressure from the excellent staff to hurry along. We have stayed and eaten in many five star hotels and in our opinion, the Marcliffe is up there with the best of them. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart Spence, Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe Hotel And Spa Aberdeen, Scotland