We landed in Aberdeen for the beginning of a one month journey. Arrived at Marcliffe before our room was ready, but had a wonderful lunch in their tartan-clothed lounge! After napping our jet lag away, we had a wonderful, intimate dinner in the beautiful dining room. Our suite was beautiful with very comfortable linens. Sorry that we were only here for one night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart Spence, Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe Hotel And Spa Aberdeen, Scotland