“Always fantastic ”

Ranked #268 of 842 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: British, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Mill of Mundurno was once a 19th century farm, complete with its own water mill. Today, the restaurant oozes character, with split level, wooden beams ands the old mill still in place at the rear. Our menu of seasonal pub classics goes down a treat with kids and adults alike and our friendly team will ensure you a warm welcome.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visit almost every week and never have an issue. We tried the new Sunday Lunch!! Wow just wow!!! It was amazing! I had the Roast Beef with unlimited amounts of Roast Potatoes, Yorkie Puddings and Veg!! I have been coming here for years and each time is an improvement - it’s great to see the same management. Michael and his team are just superb - nothing is to much trouble

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a reviewReviews (367)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our table was booked for 7.30pm and by 9.50pm our main course dishes had not been cleared. We were given dessert menus but no one came to take our order or offer us coffee. So no dessert or coffee for us. We were politely told at 10.45 that the restaurant and bar were closing. We had to ask twice for cutlery and struggled to get a drink. The food was okay when it arrived but not very hot. Really disappointed as we had family up from Edinburgh - not the best impression.

1  Thank fhendry
Reviewed September 7, 2019

Bad service grumpy staff everything I wanted to order was not available. Really DONT go. There is a MacDonalds near by go there instead

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

I'm not usually willing to have breakfast in chain restaurants. I looked at gluten free options and was going to go for buffet hot breakfast. Lucy served us and was aware of risk of cross contamination from other customers using tongs. End result was she took my order and made sure my breakfast was cooked separately to my dietary requirements. Excellent customer service and will definitely eat there again. Thanks Lucy

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Have eaten here a couple of times recently & still can't get over the exceptionally high standard of customer service & very good food. We're not talking fine dining here, of course, but as I have said before, it's definitely a cut above standard pub grub, especially for the price charged & the numerous special offer that always seem to be available. Last Saturday, late afternoon, two generous helpings of fish & chips, a shared berry pavlova & a large soft drink for a shade under £20; a couple of weeks ago, & my friend was treating me, a delicious, obviously freshly made, grilled halloumi salad (too much for me to finish, so she helped!), chicken curry, & for my friend the pud option of mini trio of desserts & a cuppa - £16 & change - she couldn't believe how much food we had & how much she enjoyed it for so little cost. Staff are without exception efficient, friendly & polite, & always give the impression that nothing is too much trouble.

Date of visit: August 2019